PDF export increases stroke size
m***@gmail.com
2009-03-26 23:55:55 UTC

I am creating a basic letter document and I used a 0.25 stroke column
divider. When I export the document via pdf the stroke increases to
1.0 stroke size. If I export as a jpeg the stroke stays at expected
0.25 width. I messed with all the pdf setttings but can't figure out
why it increases the size. Any help is appreciated, thanks.
b***@gmail.com
2014-09-25 12:30:28 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
Hi,
I am creating a basic letter document and I used a 0.25 stroke column
divider. When I export the document via pdf the stroke increases to
1.0 stroke size. If I export as a jpeg the stroke stays at expected
0.25 width. I messed with all the pdf setttings but can't figure out
why it increases the size. Any help is appreciated, thanks.
Hey,

I have the same problem. Did anyone get back to you?