InDesign: Styles don't work anymore, or just sometimes
Letícia Castro
2009-09-19 21:00:28 UTC
I have criated my paragraph styles and they were ok. They still work
in previous texts, but now, when I put NEW texts, they don't change
when I apply the style - any style created. I don't know if it's my
fault or if it's a bug or a corrupted part of the file... Help me,
please. Thank you!
Floor
2009-09-20 06:56:52 UTC
Post by Letícia Castro
I have criated my paragraph styles and they were ok. They still work
in previous texts, but now, when I put NEW texts, they don't change
when I apply the style - any style created. I don't know if it's my
fault or if it's a bug or a corrupted part of the file... Help me,
please. Thank you!
Just call the Adobe customers helpdesk and ask them what might be wrong
here...

Floor
rkouere
2009-09-20 19:01:11 UTC
Post by Floor
Post by Letícia Castro
I have criated my paragraph styles and they were ok. They still work
in previous texts, but now, when I put NEW texts, they don't change
when I apply the style - any style created. I don't know if it's my
fault or if it's a bug or a corrupted part of the file... Help me,
please. Thank you!
Just call the Adobe customers helpdesk and ask them what might be wrong
here...
Floor
Hi Leiticia, when you import new text and apply a paragraph style to
it, does the paragraph style has a little arrow next to it? If so,
you'll have to override the style (cmd(mac)/Alt(Windwos) click.

Hope that helps.

Nico