InDesign CS4 - placing Word document and style mapping
Z***@adobeforums.com
2009-03-16 12:25:23 UTC

I'm using InDesign CS4 on Windows XP (SP3). I've noticed that when I place Word document, do the style mapping and saving this as a preset ... mentioned preset does not save style mapping. It works for the first time but when I try another place with the same preset - it fails.

Example:

Heading 1 => InDesign_heading 1
Heading 2 => InDesign_heading 2
etc.

becomes

Heading 1 => Heading 1
Heading 2 => Heading 2
etc.

Any help would be much thankful.
o***@adobeforums.com
2009-03-23 16:42:43 UTC
I get this as well with CS4 on the Mac - anyone have any ideas?
s***@gmail.com
2009-05-22 09:10:32 UTC
Post by o***@adobeforums.com
I get this as well with CS4 on the Mac - anyone have any ideas?
I have the same problem on both Macs running INDD CS4.