It's been fun
P***@adobeforums.com
2009-04-03 21:13:52 UTC
Just a bit of a warning to anyone posting in the next hour:

If you don't get an immediate answer, check back in the NEW forums on Monday. Your subscriptions will no longer be valid, so you won't get an email after this forum shuts down this afternoon.

Try to have some patience in the new forums. Lots of us have been practicing, but we all still have a lot of learning to do about how to bring the same level of service, and it's going to be rough for a while.

Cheers,

Peter
l***@adobeforums.com
Peter
unknown
2009-04-03 21:35:19 UTC
Last one out, get the lights!

Bob
P***@adobeforums.com
2009-04-03 21:55:00 UTC
How does one subscribe to the 'new' forum? How will it be different ...
is it not user-to-user?

Still user-to-user, but a new look, and some new features, along with a new URL.

The easiest way to find them the first time may simply be to long onto Adobe.com and click the communities link. You'll be able to post via email, but not nntp for the moment.
J***@adobeforums.com
2009-04-03 22:00:14 UTC
I wonder how much I have to try to get Last Psot.
P***@adobeforums.com
2009-04-03 22:00:40 UTC
Harder than that
D***@adobeforums.com
2009-04-05 01:43:43 UTC
This is weird. It's Saturday night and somehow I got here.

Dave
unknown
2009-04-05 13:41:55 UTC
Sunday morning and I can read it. :)