Glyphs
c***@comcast.net
2009-04-30 21:58:01 UTC
hey does anybody know how to bring in a new glyph sets in In-Design
CS4? I am looking to find 1/8, 1/16, 2/3 fractions for use in our
articles. Thanks
B.A.
2009-05-01 14:33:30 UTC
Post by c***@comcast.net
hey does anybody know how to bring in a new glyph sets in In-Design
CS4? I am looking to find 1/8, 1/16, 2/3 fractions for use in our
articles. Thanks
Glyph sets are font-dependant, so you would have to load a font that
includes the fractions. There are also some scripts (google search
required here) that will convert what you currently got into
fractions. It works great if you have non-standard fractions (like
13/16) because it applies to existing text. The unfortunate part is it
has to be done by hand, whereas using the glyphs pallette you could do
a find change since it's seen as a single character.