Page Transitions or Hyperlinks when export to SWF to PDF
B***@adobeforums.com
2009-01-12 17:18:27 UTC
I am importing several pages of content (sometimes in the neighborhood of 50+ pages) in PDF format through the PlaceMultipage PDF script into a new InDesign Document and add the page turning transitions to the document before exporting to .SWF. The hyplerlinks are already in place from the Adobe PDF being inserted.

I make sure that all the checkboxes are checked including the buttons, hyperlinks, page transitions and interactive page curl.

When opening in Adobe Acrobat, the page curl works, but the links are not recognized.

If I just export to Adobe PDF, the links are not recognized, but the page curl is not available.

Is there a way to get both?

Thanks for any help or feedback.
z***@gmail.com
2012-05-21 08:01:45 UTC
Hello,
The page-curl effect and hyperlinks both can be solved by Kviosft Flipbook Maker Pro(see http://bit.ly/ymDrhl ). I have used the software for creating flash page flipping magazine to grow my company brand with embedded hyperlinks, it works well.